WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionAVID Pro Tools 11.3.2 Stability issues when using plugins EmptyAVID Pro Tools 11.3.2 Stability issues when using plugins

more_horiz
I am an audio engineer by trade and own a busy recording studio....Ive been having many random issues causing computer problems and it seems like ince I fix one thing something different starts to not work properly.

Ive recently upgraded from PT 10 to !! in the process I had to reinstall my plugins as well...PT 11 uses aax plugins, the older versions including 10 (which I came from uses RTAS ) when trying to open an older session on my newly updated protools it loads up and says Insufficiant resources to load plugins, then when the session opens I try and add a plugin I will get AAE error 7054 usually when I try to pull up one of my UA brand plugins.

Ive been on UA tech support via phone 5 times this past week and half and to no avail they cant seem to help, they just basically have me uninstall and reinstall everythingwhich obviously doesnt fix my issue.

Tonight I started a new session and imported audio into to satart the mix from scratch to ttry and avoid the initial error I had been getting, so things seemed to be working fine until I got to around 50% dsp on my UA plugins and I go to add another and all of a sudden protools immediately crashes and Ill getta crash FILE generated.

I have a UA hardware dsp sharc card Octo Core, I am running a custom Windows 7 pc Asus x99 mobo, I7 3.5 intel, 16gb ram, pony SSD 250gb, my audio interface is an AVID HD i/o newest edition.

PLease let me know if anyone has anymore insight on what kind of troubleshooting to do next....Im not sure if it could be a core system issue like some settings in the bios, registry, or maybe memory allocation issues? Please shed some insight into my issue as I am unable to work as long as this is taking place.

Thanks
00:12:28

descriptionAVID Pro Tools 11.3.2 Stability issues when using plugins EmptyRe: AVID Pro Tools 11.3.2 Stability issues when using plugins

more_horiz
Did you ever find a resolution for this problem? If so, please post the solution. If not, let me know and I can try to help.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum