WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

ActivityMonitoring malware?

3 posters

descriptionActivityMonitoring malware? - Page 2 EmptyRe: ActivityMonitoring malware?

more_horiz
One thing that I have been getting lately is a box that opens, it say's.

"Unresponsive Script"
A script on the page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding.
Then I need to check one of these box's
"Continue", "Debug Script", "Stop Script"

I get that every time I start my laptop. I select Stop script and it cures the problem. Here's one suggestion to cure that problem.

descriptionActivityMonitoring malware? - Page 2 EmptyRe: ActivityMonitoring malware?

more_horiz
I have been finding that I wait a long time to open web sites. It will do noting, then it will start to open them in steps. It does more stopping and going, then will finally fill in the page, then just working right. It locks up often, to the point that I shut it off, and restart it, or just leave and come back in awhile, and it's finally done doing what ever I had asked it to do.
Some days, it will rearrange some of my icon's on the desk top.

Then some times it works good, but mostly not.

Pat

more_horiz
I'm toying with the idea of doing a System Recovery on my laptop. Somedays it works fine and other days not so fine.

more_horiz
@Wingnut

Did you need anymore help on this? How did you solve it?

more_horiz
[mod]Since it appears the user is not wanting to continue this, it is now closed.[/mod]

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum