WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionAccess to contacts EmptyAccess to contacts

more_horiz
Sirs & Ladies.
An unexpected consequence of having to replace my hard drive was the discovery that Yahoo Mail no longer support Pop3/Imap for Outlook unless you pay a monthly premium for Yahoo Premium. I see no reason for this.
My problem is that I can no longer get into the .pst file for one of my accounts so have lost the emails, calendars and contacts there. Does anyone know a way of accessing my data without going through Outlook.
As this account is specifically for my genealogy work the data is needed but not available elsewhere. I will back it up in a different format if I get it back.

In hope, Allana Clare

P.S. I was recommended to this site by a fellow member of 'The Free Dictionary' community (username there Drag0nSpeaker)

descriptionAccess to contacts EmptyRe: Access to contacts

more_horiz
If you replaced your hard drive everything is gone. Is this the case?

more_horiz
No. I kept everything on external memory of different types. In this case another hard drive. I just needed to access the file to get at any contacts.
I had a bit of luck on another forum and was given a link to download a program that opened the file.
how to open .pst file (https://duckduckgo.com/?q=how+to+open+.pst+file).
I'm sorry to have bothered you here when I lucked out elsewhere, but hope I may have helped someone else in the process.
Allana Clare

more_horiz
Not a problem.I'm happy for you.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum