WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionhow do I remove duplicates on my photos on my flash drive Emptyhow do I remove duplicates on my photos on my flash drive

more_horiz
I have a lot of photos that I have saved on my flash drive over the years and its loaded with duplicates or triplicates ,what is and easy fast way to delete the duplicates . any help will do thank you.
Windows 7 professional  with IE 11, Opera search engine. HP DC5800 desk top
Shocking Whoa

Last edited by FreeBooter on 17th January 2017, 10:11 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added information)

descriptionhow do I remove duplicates on my photos on my flash drive EmptyRe: how do I remove duplicates on my photos on my flash drive

more_horiz
Heya,
There's no easy way to do that, you'll have to open your flash manually and delete duplicates. You can use Total Commander if you feel it's easier to manage and select multiple items. Or you can also make batch file in Command Prompt, using widgets you can delete everything with "COPY" in file name ;)

............................................................................................

how do I remove duplicates on my photos on my flash drive V45u80

descriptionhow do I remove duplicates on my photos on my flash drive EmptyRe: how do I remove duplicates on my photos on my flash drive

more_horiz
There are programs that can find and help you delete duplicate files, movies and pictures the CCleaner has this feature Duplicate Files Finder is another solid, if simplistic option.

............................................................................................

FreeBooter
how do I remove duplicates on my photos on my flash drive 1363

Co-Administrator

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum