WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionVLC Media Player  Vrs Adobe flash EmptyVLC Media Player Vrs Adobe flash

more_horiz
I do not like Adobe flash , its only good for fewer applications like face book, how ever my windows media player takes care of most of my videos and audio files, my problem is I have this program sitting on my Desk top that came with the computer how ever I never downloaded it or agreed to it nothing . what I'm concerned about will this VLC Media Player on my desk top if I install it take the place of Adobe Flash and then I would start playing things on my face book . and other sites thats always asking to install Adobe flash? system 64 bit windows 7 professional, IE 11 browser opera HP desk top

Last edited by suzonka on 18th February 2015, 2:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

descriptionVLC Media Player  Vrs Adobe flash EmptyRe: VLC Media Player Vrs Adobe flash

more_horiz
VLC is a good media player but you should be able to uninstall it if you don't want it.

descriptionVLC Media Player  Vrs Adobe flash EmptyVLC player

more_horiz
Superdave wrote:
VLC is a good media player but you should be able to uninstall it if you don't want it.

Well I was hoping VLC would [ take over ] the Adobe when ever I get a notice to install Adobe flash to play a video or something . did Adobe Monopolize on certain web sites? Whoa!

descriptionVLC Media Player  Vrs Adobe flash EmptyRe: VLC Media Player Vrs Adobe flash

more_horiz
That's not going to happen. VLC will take over all your MP3 and WMV files but you can change them back by opening one MP3 or WMV file with MS Media player.

descriptionVLC Media Player  Vrs Adobe flash EmptyVLC player

more_horiz
Superdave wrote:
That's not going to happen. VLC will take over all your MP3 and WMV files but you can change them back by opening one MP3 or WMV file with MS Media player.

Thanks Super Dave Smile...

more_horiz
You're welcome.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum