WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionchanging windows  from vista to XP Emptychanging windows from vista to XP

more_horiz
can I just take a full restore disk from my older computer that still works, and format another computer both desk top towers type and load up the vista problem computer that's giving me all sorts of trouble , load it with the windows xp2000 restore disk after formatting the c drive?

because when i tried this , the only problem was i couldn't install a net work driver but everything else looked good i don't know , if a restore disk from another type windows also changes the Bios?

descriptionchanging windows  from vista to XP EmptyRe: changing windows from vista to XP

more_horiz
Does not change the BIOS necessarily...

@suzonka wrote:
can I just take a full restore disk from my older computer that still works, and format another computer both desk top towers type and load up the vista problem computer that's giving me all sorts of trouble , load it with the windows xp2000 restore disk after formatting the c drive?

As long as it is entirely formatted, the old operating system can be installed. You will have to search the net for network drivers manually if they are removed.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum