WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptioncanot update sevice pak 2 vista IE 7 Emptycanot update sevice pak 2 vista IE 7

more_horiz
can not update my pc to sp2 to install IE8a

descriptioncanot update sevice pak 2 vista IE 7 EmptyRe: canot update sevice pak 2 vista IE 7

more_horiz
Please download Windows Update fix utility from here and run it.

descriptioncanot update sevice pak 2 vista IE 7 Emptycant update

more_horiz
Superdave wrote:
Please download Windows Update fix utility from here and run it.

I have tried everything to update to IE 8 or IE9  I am now using vista home basic with IE 7 and have a 32 bit system  .the auto Updater  windows shows it sucefully updated SP1 how ever it wont update to IE8 or service pack 2.

Last edited by suzonka on 16th June 2014, 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spell ing)

descriptioncanot update sevice pak 2 vista IE 7 EmptyRe: canot update sevice pak 2 vista IE 7

more_horiz
Please check and tell me the size of the hard drive and how much free space you have left. While you're there, you can run the disk Cleanup.

Click Start> Computer> right click the C Drive and choose Properties> enter
Click Disk Cleanup from there.

canot update sevice pak 2 vista IE 7 Diskcleanup2

descriptioncanot update sevice pak 2 vista IE 7 Emptydisk space on c drive

more_horiz
Superdave wrote:
Please check and tell me the size of the hard drive and how much free space you have left. While you're there, you can run the disk Cleanup.

Click Start> Computer> right click the C Drive and choose Properties> enter
Click Disk Cleanup from there.

canot update sevice pak 2 vista IE 7 Diskcleanup2

I have 22 Gb used and 200GB free

more_horiz
That's probably why you're not receiving your updates. Windows requires at least 15% free space to operate efficiently. In your case this would be 30 gbs. You should try off-loading some of your important data such as videos, music, pictures, etc to an external harddrive or DVD's and try to get your updates. You could also uninstall programs that you're no longer using or want. Please let me know how this goes.

descriptioncanot update sevice pak 2 vista IE 7 Emptyfree space

more_horiz
Superdave wrote:
That's probably why you're not receiving your updates. Windows requires at least 15% free space to operate efficiently. In your case this would be 30 gbs. You should try off-loading some of your important data such as videos, music, pictures, etc to an external harddrive or DVD's and try to get your updates. You could also uninstall programs that you're no longer using or want. Please let me know how this goes.

############################################################

I have way more than 30 Gb's of free space I have 200 GB's of free space

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum