WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionhow can I watch tv on my pc ? Emptyhow can I watch tv on my pc ?

more_horiz
I hear watching tv on a computer is the thing nowadays.People are leaving the cable behind. I'd like to do the same,but don't know mucch about it. Any help will be appreciated. I don't care if its full blown cable , just some will be ok with me.

descriptionhow can I watch tv on my pc ? EmptyRe: how can I watch tv on my pc ?

more_horiz
It depends. If you want high quality programming, you will have to use a paid service like Netflix or Hulu.
If you don't care for it to be in 720p, then you can use a third party site that allows you to watch shows. The quality isn't great but good enough to watch. I don't know the rules here so I won't share any sites publicly.

more_horiz
I ALWAYS watch my favorite animes on PC, especially some of the bigger named anime sites.  Awesome (sparkly) Hehehe (naughty) Rockin' Dude

............................................................................................

how can I watch tv on my pc ? 2v1art10

"I can handle pain till it hurts"

more_horiz
Like what @Chosen1?

more_horiz
Eureka 7, uh the... oh Bleach, um the one show that has Luffy - is it One Piece... Yeah, those are the main ones... Smile...

............................................................................................

how can I watch tv on my pc ? 2v1art10

"I can handle pain till it hurts"

more_horiz
Lol Eureka 7... I remember that around the same time as Fruits Basket... I like Skip Beat a whole lot!

more_horiz
Skip Beat is pretty cool... Don't know about Eureka 7, I didn't like it with the couple of episodes I watched. Of course, I like Naruto the most, followed by Kingdom Hearts (game).

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum