WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSamsung Galaxy S3 errors EmptySamsung Galaxy S3 errors

more_horiz
Hi,

I have a Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 and have been experiencing 2 random pop-ups/dialog boxes.
1. Parsing Error
2. Install Blocked

The only app I downloaded recently was Lookout and that was in attempt to get rid of the problem. After running the scan it told me to delete 2 apps I had on my phone which I did. Since then I am still getting these random pop-ups. I stopped at my local store and they told me the have never seen/nor heard of these errors before.

I don't see an option to upload screenshots, but have them readily available if you need to see them.

Thanks

Greg

descriptionSamsung Galaxy S3 errors EmptyRe: Samsung Galaxy S3 errors

more_horiz
The Parsing Error occurred due to corrupted or not fully downloaded application. To resolve this error go to Menu-->Settings-->Applications-->Enable the Unknown sources now try to install your application if problem is same then  first clear the cache of play store. Delete the old application data and redownload the application from play store and install the application.

............................................................................................

FreeBooter
Samsung Galaxy S3 errors 1363

Co-Administrator

privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum