WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHP Photosmart D110 Printer Driver wont load  EmptyHP Photosmart D110 Printer Driver wont load

more_horiz
Just recently my printer would not operate via wireless. My computer has indicated via a trouble shoot that the driver needed to be installed; in multiple attempts I can not seem to get the driver to load on my Acer net book

descriptionHP Photosmart D110 Printer Driver wont load  EmptyRe: HP Photosmart D110 Printer Driver wont load

more_horiz
Hey there, I am sorry for the late response.

Can you specify whether your printer is a:

• HP Photosmart e-All-in-One Printer series - D110a
  • HP Photosmart e-All-in-One Printer series - D110b

descriptionHP Photosmart D110 Printer Driver wont load  EmptyRe: HP Photosmart D110 Printer Driver wont load

more_horiz
Not sure honestly will the unit actually say A or B; my system shows HP368108

more_horiz
Hey there, how about we try uninstalling the driver associated with the printer completely, then attempting to have windows update search for and find the driver for your printer?

more_horiz
I am open to try it what are the steps to be taken

more_horiz
Uninstalling Your Printer's Drivers

Make sure that your printer is connected to the computer and that the computer recognizes the printer.

The following steps are to manually remove the driver associated to your printer.

Please be very careful when performing these actions because it is possible to uninstall the wrong devices.

• Right click on Computer and select Manage.
    • Computer can be located on the Desktop or the Start Menu depending on your setup.
  • In the new window, select Device Manager.
  • Look for you printer (usually located in the Universal Serial Bus controllers section if using USB connection)
  • Right click on you printer and select Uninstall.
  • Make sure to Check "Delete driver software for this device."
  • Once that finishes, disconnect the printer and restart your computer.
  • Once logged in reconnect the computer, windows should now attempt to install drivers for the printer.

more_horiz
The drivers found for HP do not show a D110 model; they do show a generic. Would that be the best option to choose?

more_horiz
If it shows as a generic, uninstall the device but make sure that you DO NOT check Uninstall device driver software.

Next run the HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows and follow the on screen instructions.

This tool should find, download, and install the proper drivers for your printer. Smile...

more_horiz
I downloaded drivers from HP's site, but now I am unable to re-install the printer

more_horiz
After uninstalling the drivers, then running the HP Printer Setup Wizard, you were unable to reinstall your printer?

Do you get any errors? Does Windows recognize the printer at all?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum