WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionInability to burn recovery discs on Acer Aspire AS3810TZ EmptyInability to burn recovery discs on Acer Aspire AS3810TZ

more_horiz
I am unable to burn a recovery disc set for my Acer Aspire AS3810TZ laptop. The computer-held software programme burnt the first (disc 1) successfully, but it failed to complete the three-DVD series, repeatedly failing to start the disc 2 burn sequence. It repeatedly asked for a fresh DVD , thus wasting discs which cannot then be re-formatted.

I discontinued the attempt and started from scratch. The programme then refused to work even for the First disc sequence which had previously worked. After wasting 7 DVD blanks, I gave up.

I am at loss and could do with constructive assistance. Does Acer have a non-premium phone number in UK which I can use to ask for a recovery disc set with Windows 7 thereon, to be sent to me?

Ralph

descriptionInability to burn recovery discs on Acer Aspire AS3810TZ EmptyRe: Inability to burn recovery discs on Acer Aspire AS3810TZ

more_horiz
Try the answer here
This is a duplicate thread..

............................................................................................

If we have helped you, Please consider helping us,  make a donation.

Helping fight malware. Inability to burn recovery discs on Acer Aspire AS3810TZ Sac
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum