WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionAcer Aspire One error after factory restore EmptyAcer Aspire One error after factory restore

more_horiz
I have an acer aspire one A0D250 with windows 7 home starter. I attempted a factory restore this morning, now it won't boot up at all. Error message "Windows could not finish confiuring the system. To attempt to resume configuration, restart the computer." Of course when I restart, it just circles back to this error. Any help?

descriptionAcer Aspire One error after factory restore EmptyRe: Acer Aspire One error after factory restore

more_horiz
If you attempted the restore using disks, try booting to the install disk and reload.

If you attempted the restore without using disks, then the restore information is on a hidden partition on the hard drive. You should be able to boot to that partition by tapping some key - probably F10 during the startup. It could be some other key. Watch the screen as it boots for the special key.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum