WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

get-answers or www.easya-z.com

2 posters

descriptionget-answers or www.easya-z.com - Page 2 EmptyRe: get-answers or www.easya-z.com

more_horiz
Hi Houndmom

Ran again and got the following

# version=7
# OnlineScannerApp.exe=1.0.0.1
# OnlineScanner.ocx=1.0.0.6583
# api_version=3.0.2
# EOSSerial=c578342aab757648b66ed08f26e33673
# end=finished
# remove_checked=true
# archives_checked=false
# unwanted_checked=true
# unsafe_checked=true
# antistealth_checked=true
# utc_time=2012-01-06 06:54:19
# local_time=2012-01-06 06:54:19 (+0000, GMT Standard Time)
# country="United Kingdom"
# lang=2057
# osver=6.1.7601 NT Service Pack 1
# compatibility_mode=2560 16777215 100 0 0 0 0 0
# compatibility_mode=5893 16776574 100 94 519179 78335941 0 0
# compatibility_mode=8192 67108863 100 0 10007 10007 0 0
# scanned=202963
# found=0
# cleaned=0
# scan_time=5167

descriptionget-answers or www.easya-z.com - Page 2 EmptyRe: get-answers or www.easya-z.com

more_horiz
Hi Houndmom

Computer very very slow today when surfing.

Regards Jonnieboy

more_horiz
ok waiting for instructor to approve the next step.

............................................................................................

If we have helped you, Please consider helping us,  make a donation.

Helping fight malware. get-answers or www.easya-z.com - Page 2 Sac

more_horiz
Hello
Please download aswMBR from here

• Save aswMBR.exe to your Desktop
  • Double click aswMBR.exe to run it
  • Click the Scan button to start the scan as illustrated below

get-answers or www.easya-z.com - Page 2 AswMBR_Scan

Note: Do not take action against any **Rootkit** entries until I have reviewed the log. Often there are false positives

• Once the scan finishes click Save log to save the log to your Desktop
    get-answers or www.easya-z.com - Page 2 AswMBR_SaveLog

• Copy and paste the contents of aswMBR.txt back here for review

............................................................................................

more_horiz
Hi Houndmom

I can not run aswmbr from the desktop.

Regards Jon

more_horiz
Please download 7-Zip and install it. If you already have it, no need to reinstall.

Then, download RootkitUnhooker and save the setup to your Desktop.

• Right-click on the RootkitUnhooker setup and mouse-over 7-Zip then click Extract to "RKU***"
  • Once that is done, enter the folder, and double-click on the setup file. Navigate through setup and finish.
  • Once that is done, you will see another folder that was created inside the RKU folder. Enter that folder, and double-click on the randomly named file. (It will be alpha-numeric and have an EXE extension on it.)
  • It will initialize itself and load the scanner. It will also install its driver. Please wait for the interface to begin.
  • Once inside the interface, do not fix anything. Click on the Report tab.
  • Next, click on the Scan button and a popup will show. Make sure all are checked, then click on OK. It will begin scanning. When it gets to the Files tab, it will ask you what drives to scan. Just select C:\ and hit OK.
  • It will finish in about 5 minutes or a little longer depending on how badly infected the system is, or if your security software is enabled.
  • When finished, it will show the report in the Report tab. Please copy all of it, and post it in your next reply. Depending on how large the log is, you may have to use two or three posts to get all the information in.

more_horiz
Hi Houndmom

I am using my daughters laptop to write this message. My laptop as crashed. I could not access the laptop other than starting it up then it went to the windows start up symbol. Tried recovery disc's etc to no avail.

I have took it to a computer shop and told them the problems I have been having and I am waiting for them to get back to me.

Regards Jonnieboy Jon

more_horiz
ok Let me know what you find out.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum