WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionCan't delete browsing history EmptyCan't delete browsing history

more_horiz
I keep trying to delete cookies and temperary internet files using the Internet Options in IE8 tool dropdown box and it just keeps running. I have to end the program using the task manager. I all so tryed it using the control panel in the start program and get the same results. I use Windows XP, IE8. I have AGV 2012 free and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
Any thoughts?

descriptionCan't delete browsing history EmptyRe: Can't delete browsing history

more_horiz
Hi,
ever tried CCleaner: you can download it here: http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
it 's free to use, just don't remove to many things, just stick to the internetstuff to stay on the safe side, later you can try other features.
enjoy,
Ben :cool2:

............................................................................................

Everybody talks about how much I drink but nobody talks about my thirst Smile...

more_horiz
Hey Ben,
Thanks for the help, I did download CCleaner and ran the program. Won't know for a few days if it helps. I did try and delete temp files and cookies using the internet options and it sill keeps runing even after five minutes. Annoyed or Unimpress

LMBO or ROFL Ok then, how thrusty are you?

more_horiz
Well after a few days, it seems that nothing works in Internet Options. Doesn't matter what tab I use. When I try and chance something I get a "Not Responding" and have to close it in task manager. So, will I have to reinstall Windows XP to solve this problem?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum