WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionProblem with disc drive in laptop EmptyProblem with disc drive in laptop

more_horiz
My laptop used to be able to play DVD's, but the last time I remember doing that was back when I was on Vista. I updated to 7 a while ago, and today I tried watching a DVD. I put the disc in, and I can hear the drive starting up, but then it stops after a bit like normal, only no auto-play menu pops up. I tried manually starting the disc in my computer, and the media player itself, but I get a popup saying that there is nothing in drive E. I tried with several other DVD's with no luck. I'm pretty sure the drive isn't broken because I can use CD's in the drive, as well as burn CD's and DVD's. I've also double checked that the drivers are up to date, and I've even uninstalled the drivers and have my computer reinstall them when I boot the computer back up but still no luck. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do to fix this?

descriptionProblem with disc drive in laptop EmptyRe: Problem with disc drive in laptop

more_horiz
Does anyone have any ideas?

descriptionProblem with disc drive in laptop EmptyRe: Problem with disc drive in laptop

more_horiz
I'm having the same problem on a desktop. I just posted in the Male ware forum, guess I should have put it here.

more_horiz
It's been 2 months and a day and no responses. Thanks for the help I guess...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum