WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionkernal_data_inpage_error win7 Gateway(acer) kav60 Emptykernal_data_inpage_error win7 Gateway(acer) kav60

more_horiz
i got this error one day and have tried erything i could to remedy it
I have reformatted the harddrive replaced it with a known woking one i have ran memtest86+ for 8 hours nothing found
please help?
I can attatch my most recent minidummp if someone can tell me how to attach files to here
thanks in advance
-seth

descriptionkernal_data_inpage_error win7 Gateway(acer) kav60 EmptyRe: kernal_data_inpage_error win7 Gateway(acer) kav60

more_horiz
xald wrote:
i got this error one day and have tried erything i could to remedy it
I have reformatted the harddrive replaced it with a known woking one i have ran memtest86+ for 8 hours nothing found
please help?
I can attatch my most recent minidummp if someone can tell me how to attach files to here
thanks in advance
-seth

Sounds like your Hard Drive is going bad.

Try This:

1. Click Start.
2. In search window type 'cmd' and ENTER. Right click and select 'Run as administrator'.
3. Type at the command prompt CHKDSK /P and press ENTER to scan the disk.
4. Then type CHKDSK C: /F /R and press ENTER to repair corrupt sectors, if there are any.

C: and the command may schedule a task at the system startup, if it does, then press Y to schedule a task and restart the computer to perform chkdsk.
Once chkdsk completes, boot to the desktop and then check.

............................................................................................

MiKeY

MCITP MCSE CompTia A+ Server+ Security+
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum