WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptioncan i use one or the other microphone Emptycan i use one or the other microphone

more_horiz
Can i use 2 microphones?

I got skype, I purchased a new camera with built in Mic, my own separate mike sounds better, can I leave both plugged in or will my computer choose the cameras Mic by default
the camera is a USB PORT PLUG IN PLAY BY RADIO SHACK IT HAS a nice picture but bad sound
The OTHER MIC IS JUST A PINK end round PLUG IN TYPE I can use a plug in the front or back of my dell PC,
when I plug in this in the front or back it didnt matter but a Little dialog box pops up and says you have installed a microphone yet it still chooses the Mic in the camera. when I turn on the camera . even I have tried to silence the camers mic in settings and it does work, how ever the other ree standing mic wont take over and be seen on the computer to use with the camera. bottom line ,I want to use my good Mic with the camera and shut off the mic built in the camera , Let me think

descriptioncan i use one or the other microphone EmptyRe: can i use one or the other microphone

more_horiz
See if your camera software has a switch to turn microphone off. Then just use yours.

descriptioncan i use one or the other microphone EmptyMic wont shut off

more_horiz
makxp77 wrote:
See if your camera software has a switch to turn microphone off. Then just use yours.

the only thing I found in my audio settings is that I can shut off any Mic I want so i did it thanks ,the download disk thatcame with camera wouldnt do it.. Hooray!

descriptioncan i use one or the other microphone EmptyRe: can i use one or the other microphone

more_horiz
So problem solved?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum