WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionToshiba Satellite A500 -02f cooling system EmptyToshiba Satellite A500 -02f cooling system

more_horiz
Hello everybody!
long time since i had to start a thread!

Anyway the problem
My laptop CPU burnt out because the fan stopped working while i was playing a game and i couldn't turn it off in time... long story and i need to replace it but i also wanted to upgrade it to a more powerful CPU if at all possible but i need a replacement/upgraded Cooling system for it and can't find one for this specific model (i have found replacements for other laptops so i know it can be done) can anyone help with telling me where i can find the type of cooling system his uses that is better than the stock one? (but stock will do if it is all that can be found)

Thanks in advance,
TheXald

descriptionToshiba Satellite A500 -02f cooling system EmptyRe: Toshiba Satellite A500 -02f cooling system

more_horiz
as far as this goes I wonder what the BEST CPU I can cram in this laptop? (it had the t6600 core 2 duo from stock) I was hoping to maybe have a core 2 quad q9000
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum