WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHello! How is the academy? EmptyHello! How is the academy?

more_horiz
Hello all. I just wanted to say that I just got here, and already this seems like a great site. Congratulations on your fine work.

A little question about the academy: how big is the daily workload for your course? It doesn't take months of _full-time_ study I hope? I might consider signing up and learn something useful and helpful on the side.

descriptionHello! How is the academy? EmptyRe: Hello! How is the academy?

more_horiz
Welcome to GeekPolice! Smile...

Everything is organized into Practice Logs with 5 Levels. You'll work with a teacher on each one until they give you the clear to move on. All teachers are volunteers so they help in their free time. It can take months or a year or two to complete. I've been in this since April of last year.

more_horiz
Thanks Button, there's so much of a positive voluntaristic vibe about this program I'm positively vibrating.

I'll be moving house in less than a month, so I might take a look then and see how it goes.

more_horiz
hey, welcome

more_horiz
Buttons wrote:
Everything is organized into Practice Logs with 5 Levels. You'll work with a teacher on each one until they give you the clear to move on. All teachers are volunteers so they help in their free time. It can take months or a year or two to complete. I've been in this since April of last year.

Actually Buttons, these type of questions should be left for teachers only.

Arashmickey, allow me to point you to a couple of informational pages that will help you understand what GeekPolice Academy is all about...

http://tech.GeekPolice.net/2009/12/GeekPolice-academy-teaches-you-how-to.html
http://www.GeekPolice.net/GeekPolice-Academy-h27.htm

more_horiz
Hey, Welcome to GeekPolice!! Hooray!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum