WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHad "Essential Cleaner", Now 2 Other Trojans, Still Need Help EmptyHad "Essential Cleaner", Now 2 Other Trojans, Still Need Help

more_horiz
I posted two days ago about being stuck with "Essential Cleaner". I ran the OTL scan and then the OTL fix recommended by your site, but haven't received any further instructions. My computer was having trouble booting up after all that, so I wasted hours on the phone and having a new account created (remotely) by Microsoft Customer Service people, who assured me that a new account would prevent viruses, and yet the same two (new?) viruses (including Alureon, or however it's spelled, and Gen. something) from yesterday immediately popped up. I can't seem to remove them, and I'd love some help. Thanks to Microsoft, all of my settings are lost, as well as some files and programs.

Current problem: (from AVG)

"Object name";"C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe (1180):\memory_001a0000"
"Detection name";"Trojan horse Agent_r.XJ"
"Object type";"file"
"SDK Type";"Core"
"Result";"Object is inaccessible."
"Action history";""

"Object name";"C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (1108):\memory_001a0000"
"Detection name";"Trojan horse Agent_r.XJ"
"Object type";"file"
"SDK Type";"Core"
"Result";"Object is inaccessible."
"Action history";""

descriptionHad "Essential Cleaner", Now 2 Other Trojans, Still Need Help EmptyRe: Had "Essential Cleaner", Now 2 Other Trojans, Still Need Help

more_horiz
Please post the OTL and aswMBR scan logs.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Had "Essential Cleaner", Now 2 Other Trojans, Still Need Help DXwU4
Had "Essential Cleaner", Now 2 Other Trojans, Still Need Help VvYDg
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum