WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSVCHost.exe Issue and Adware Issue EmptySVCHost.exe Issue and Adware Issue

more_horiz
Hello, I'm C. Forstner, otherwise known commonly on the web as SolarQ/Solar Flare.

My friend Candroo referred me to this board since I was having two problems.

I have one where a virus turns off Automatic Updates, disallowing me to turn it back on, it also overloads svchost.exe, when I end the process, I lose my sound, and my theme is verted to Windows Classic.

I also have another problem where when I use search browsers something redirects me, luckily, I got the NoScript Add-on to stop it from redirecting me to said ad places, but it's getting on my nerves.

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of these two annoying problems?

Thank you

Clearest Regards,

Solius Flare.

descriptionSVCHost.exe Issue and Adware Issue EmptyRe: SVCHost.exe Issue and Adware Issue

more_horiz
Please visit this webpage for a tutorial on downloading and running ComboFix:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix

See the area: Using ComboFix, and when done, post the log back here.

descriptionSVCHost.exe Issue and Adware Issue EmptyRe: SVCHost.exe Issue and Adware Issue

more_horiz
Damn you AVG...

more_horiz
Is there a problem?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum