WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionupdated to IE9 from IE8  some sites cant play sounds Emptyupdated to IE9 from IE8 some sites cant play sounds

more_horiz
I have Vista home basic with with IE8 , the windows auto up dater suggested that I up dated and it called for the IE9 . now on certain web sites with music I cant play the sounds , yet others work fine I checked into the device manager and there was a yellow triangle ,I then clicked on the properties and it claimed the driver was updated how ever I still cant get my sound back on a few music sites. what do I have to do the check this or fix it?

descriptionupdated to IE9 from IE8  some sites cant play sounds EmptyRe: updated to IE9 from IE8 some sites cant play sounds

more_horiz
You have red triangle ? Tri use Right Click on it > Uninstall > Yes.

Restart your computer and reinstall Sound driver, probably Realtek HD Audio or AC'97.

You should try that. Also, reinstall Flash Player for IE.

descriptionupdated to IE9 from IE8  some sites cant play sounds Emptylost sound

more_horiz
Nazzgull wrote:
You have red triangle ? Tri use Right Click on it > Uninstall > Yes.

Restart your computer and reinstall Sound driver, probably Realtek HD Audio or AC'97.

You should try that. Also, reinstall Flash Player for IE.

thank you ,I have vistahome basic
I don't see any red triangle in device manager they are yellow am I in the wrong location ?and I did un install them and restart and now the yellow triangles are gone ,that did not fix my no sound problem , I also tried to install flash player by Adobe, and I still do not have sound,is there another flash player I should try ?

descriptionupdated to IE9 from IE8  some sites cant play sounds EmptyRe: updated to IE9 from IE8 some sites cant play sounds

more_horiz
Okay, that's fine.

Try downloading Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from Realtek website :
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsCheck.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=14&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

When you finish installing, just restart your computer and let me know if you can hear something. Play some MP3 file.

descriptionupdated to IE9 from IE8  some sites cant play sounds Emptylost sound on some sites with IE9 instillation

more_horiz
Nazzgull wrote:
Okay, that's fine.

Try downloading Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from Realtek website :
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsCheck.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=14&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

When you finish installing, just restart your computer and let me know if you can hear something. Play some MP3 file.

I have tried everything and now I get a message Nvidia control panel stopped working ,I down loaded from the Nvdia site some drivers. I went into the device manager and tried to reinstall drivers .I dont know what to do next. My updter for windows just stops with an error 80070584

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum