WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionBlack screen at youtube videos/problems with flash in general EmptyBlack screen at youtube videos/problems with flash in general

more_horiz
Hey GeekPolice forums,
i knew about you for a long long time and since i had some probs i decided to register and go ahead and ask.

So my problem is that i see a black screen at every youtube video and have problems with flash(eg when i try to play online mini games even though i dont do very often).this occured today,half an hour ago.

i will be greatful for help since i can only use the computer listening to music Awesome (sparkly)

Here are some info that may help:

Browser : Nightly 6.0 Alpha 1 (its a firefox pre-release by mozilla.org)
Flash Player plugin is installed from the Download Center

descriptionBlack screen at youtube videos/problems with flash in general EmptyRe: Black screen at youtube videos/problems with flash in general

more_horiz
thanks for the help!

descriptionBlack screen at youtube videos/problems with flash in general EmptyRe: Black screen at youtube videos/problems with flash in general

more_horiz
Hi and welcome to GeekPolice.net

You can find solution for your problem at link bellow :
http://superuser.com/questions/265425/flash-player-not-working-on-ubuntu-10-10-maverick

Regards

............................................................................................

Black screen at youtube videos/problems with flash in general V45u80

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum