WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWireless and Radio turned off and won't turn on EmptyWireless and Radio turned off and won't turn on

more_horiz
I have a Dell Latitude D830 running XP Pro. The wireless was working fine this afternoon. The Verizon Card worked yesterday. I turned it on this evening and they are both turned off and I can't get them back on. They both claim to be enabled and working fine, but both also say the computer switch is turned off and must be turned on for them to work. There is no switch. I scanned with 7 day old Malwarebytes'. I tried 3 system restores and am now back a to April 1. I tried turning on the Windows Switch in System Hardware (enable) - no luck. I tried returning them both to redundant settings through Run CMD prompt. I tried deleting them in My Computer though System Hardware and re-booting. I am out of ideas folks and would sure appreciate any help!! Thanks!! Virus???

descriptionWireless and Radio turned off and won't turn on EmptyRe: Wireless and Radio turned off and won't turn on

more_horiz
Hi,
It seems that you have problem with wireless card. You should contact Dell about this problem. OR you might installed a wrong driver for that card.

............................................................................................

Wireless and Radio turned off and won't turn on V45u80
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum