WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionFireFox EmptyFireFox

more_horiz
Hi, I just now joined because I was looking for an answer to an issue with FireFox and this site was mentioned in a forum so I thought I would try it.
I have the latest version of FireFox as it automatically updates but it is driving me crazy! When ever I click on the icon to open the browser, and I only click once, at least three windows, not tabs, open. I get the one I saved plus two others. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it and I ran virus checks and malware checks and my computer is clean. Please, can ANY one tell me how to stop it from opening so many times??

descriptionFireFox EmptyRe: FireFox

more_horiz
OKAY, I think I solved it myself. I went into Options and went to the "General" tab. There were choices: Show my Home Page,, Show a blank page, and Show my windows and tabs from last time. I had the last one chosen. HOWEVER, before I upgraded FireFox, it USED to ask me when I closed it if I wanted to save it the way it was, with whatever tabs I had. Now it just closes!. So now I guess my question is; Does anyone know if there is a way to set FireFox so it will save what I have WITHOUT opening previous windows? That is not a choice but it should be!! Thank You!

more_horiz
Hey, Welcome to GeekPolice!! Hooray!

............................................................................................

If we have helped you, Please consider helping us,  make a donation.

Helping fight malware. FireFox Sac

more_horiz
Welcome to GeekPolice.net! Smile...

............................................................................................

FireFox V45u80

more_horiz
Thanks for the welcome! I am glad to have found somewhere I can either ask a question...or....vent! Smile...

more_horiz
Welcome to the forums.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum