WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHello and why would my messages be "filtered" EmptyHello and why would my messages be "filtered"

more_horiz
I've posted a message in the malware forum and when I click on it the contenst are "filtered." I pasted an OTL log text. Just wondering if I can use this welcome/test message to ask a question. Thanks.

descriptionHello and why would my messages be "filtered" EmptyRe: Hello and why would my messages be "filtered"

more_horiz
Hey! Welcome to the forum!! Hooray!
Are you using Microsoft word, or notepad? When I first came to the forum and used Microsoft Word it would be filtered.
For some odd reason I could use notepad and it would not be filtered.

descriptionHello and why would my messages be "filtered" EmptyRe: Hello and why would my messages be "filtered"

more_horiz
Hello, welcome.

You may use the attach feature instead.

more_horiz
Thank you for your quick response. The OTL logs I copied and pasted are in Notepad. The moderator in the Malware forum suggested I "attach" the log, which I've done. Still curious why I can't cut and paste. Could there be some setting on my end I need to change?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum