WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionThe Best Free/9.99 Anti Virus/Malware/Adware/rootkit EmptyThe Best Free/9.99 Anti Virus/Malware/Adware/rootkit

more_horiz
Sup ppl,

I been using AVG and it's usually adequate but I've been attacked again and I don't see how good it is if viruses keep getting thru to where my system is disabled (my desktop only starts in safemode) I'm running XP so I kind of suspect since I'm running an older OS I'm more vulnerable to this sort of thing (advice) I'm not chap, I'm broke so is there something that I can use to restore my computer? I'm on with safemode networking and I'll download what sounds good. I just installed SP3 and I've already tried
Correct Boot INI settings
Disabled system restore
Uninstalled/reinstalled AVG
Removed suspect programs

Having redirect issues as well

Some direction will be greatly appreciated

descriptionThe Best Free/9.99 Anti Virus/Malware/Adware/rootkit EmptyRe: The Best Free/9.99 Anti Virus/Malware/Adware/rootkit

more_horiz
Welcome! Glad to have you here. Hooray!
Please read here
Then post in the malware forum here
One of the awesome techs will help you as soon as they can!

............................................................................................

If we have helped you, Please consider helping us,  make a donation.

Helping fight malware. The Best Free/9.99 Anti Virus/Malware/Adware/rootkit Sac

descriptionThe Best Free/9.99 Anti Virus/Malware/Adware/rootkit EmptyRe: The Best Free/9.99 Anti Virus/Malware/Adware/rootkit

more_horiz
Trying to get OTL on my comp but cant:

Safemode w/ Networking not letting me go to geekpolicce for some reason, same thing with google search results

Safemode not reading my USB Drive
Email won't allow me to send executable files

just a reminder my comp won't start regularly
Any other way I can get this file on the comp?

more_horiz

You need to start a new topic in the malware removal section. I am still training and can't help until I am finished.
http://www.GeekPolice.net/f11-virus-spyware-malware-removal
These guys are awesome and will help as soon as they can!!

............................................................................................

If we have helped you, Please consider helping us,  make a donation.

Helping fight malware. The Best Free/9.99 Anti Virus/Malware/Adware/rootkit Sac

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum