WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

description3 beeps at a time. Empty3 beeps at a time.

more_horiz
Hi, My system has three beeps at a time. like beep, beep, beep..... a pause and it continues with beep, beep, beep.... and so on.

As a result, there is no signal to the monitor.

I changed the ram and placed another one, and the beeping was gone.... however, there is still no signal to the monitor. Plz note, that with the good ram, i do not hear any beeps. There should be a beep at post.

Is the mobo gone?

............................................................................................

3 beeps at a time. Educat10

description3 beeps at a time. EmptyRe: 3 beeps at a time.

more_horiz
Hi,

When did you hear those beeps (e.g.when the pc is starting up)?
When did the problem start? Is it recently or it has been going on and on from the moment you bought the pc?

there is still no signal to the monitor.

What do you mean by this? Your monitor is black and can't turn on or you can't see the ram on the monitor?

............................................................................................

3 beeps at a time. Gpa-st13

more_horiz
the monitor lights go to the orange colour.

when the system starts, u usually hear a beep, howver, instead of the one beep, i am getting three at a time, then a pause and then 3 more and so on.

problem has started recently.

more_horiz
Each beep sound define something according to Mother board manual. According to documentations out there 3 long beep sound mostly refer to Keyboard. http://www.pchell.com/hardware/beepcodes.shtml again it might be different for Motherboard.It might be a good idea to check you motherboard manual or the documentation on Website.

Regards,
Captain MVP
3 beeps at a time. Gp_use10

It is considered
courteous to  post a reply if you have been able to resolve your problem, or received  an answer to your question.

more_horiz
Try installing another video card.

more_horiz
i believe it's a prob with the ram as well as the video card... no extra video cards tho...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum