WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionthumb drive write protected Emptythumb drive write protected

more_horiz
my thumb drive shows right protected when I try to use it. The only thing I used it for was ready boost. It worked fine before that. I tried to format and several other options but nothing works. Anybody know a way to open it? Thanks!

descriptionthumb drive write protected EmptyRe: thumb drive write protected

more_horiz
Hi,
Use Unlocker to delete that file. It's free and you can download it anywhere from internet. Use Google for download link ;)

............................................................................................

thumb drive write protected V45u80

more_horiz
Thanks for the info i tried it but it didnot work if i understood right install program right click on locked drive and you will see an option to unlock the drive when i did this there was no option to unlock it

more_horiz
What is name of that drive ? I could give you Command Prompt option for formatting drive.

You should also try from Safe Mode, press F8 when you turn on computer and choose Safe Mode.

............................................................................................

thumb drive write protected V45u80

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum