WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHappy 1 year anniversary to GeekPolice Academy EmptyHappy 1 year anniversary to GeekPolice Academy

more_horiz
We are now celebrating the one year anniversary of GeekPolice Academy, the all-new - fast growing - premier, malware removal school.

Thanks for all those that have joined, graduated, or taught at GeekPolice Academy.

Belahzur and me did not make a mistake once creating this great school.

descriptionHappy 1 year anniversary to GeekPolice Academy EmptyRe: Happy 1 year anniversary to GeekPolice Academy

more_horiz
Yep.
Happy birthday to the school and we hope it continues to grow. Big Grin

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Happy 1 year anniversary to GeekPolice Academy DXwU4
Happy 1 year anniversary to GeekPolice Academy VvYDg

descriptionHappy 1 year anniversary to GeekPolice Academy EmptyRe: Happy 1 year anniversary to GeekPolice Academy

more_horiz
Happy birthday GPA! Happy 1 year anniversary to GeekPolice Academy 441593

Belahzur & DragonMaster Jay, I wish you all the best in future work and to continue to successfully fight against malware, but most important thins - Thank you guys for transferring your knowledge to us, mortals! Happy 1 year anniversary to GeekPolice Academy 441593

=======
P.S. This would mean that I am one year at the academy and I still have not passed Happy 1 year anniversary to GeekPolice Academy 567609 I'll have more time to catch up for research.

............................................................................................

Happy 1 year anniversary to GeekPolice Academy V45u80

more_horiz
Awesome stuff!

Well done! You guys are running the GPA really well. Right On!

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Happy 1 year anniversary to GeekPolice Academy Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Thanks DragonMaster Jay and Belahzur, for the school!! I hope it continues to grow and do well!!
It is awesome that you are willing to share your knowledge with those of us who really want to help people!!
GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!! Thank You!

If we have helped you, Please consider helping us,  make a donation.

Helping fight malware. Happy 1 year anniversary to GeekPolice Academy Sac

more_horiz
Thanks for all the good cheer.

@Nazzgull: we know. Believe me. Happy 1 year anniversary to GeekPolice Academy Yourockemoticon

more_horiz
Happy Birthday GPA ... !
Well done GPA teachers .. Your guys doing a great job.

Sharing knowledge is not about giving
people something, or getting something from them. That is only valid for
information sharing. Sharing knowledge occurs when people are genuinely
interested in helping one another develop new capacities for action; it
is about creating learning processes. - Peter Senge

Regards,
Captain MVP
Happy 1 year anniversary to GeekPolice Academy Gp_use10

It is considered
courteous to  post a reply if you have been able to resolve your problem, or received  an answer to your question.

more_horiz
Here comes the other shoe
Whatever efforts went into the Academy courtesy wasn't included
You get an application you don't want you probably hit the delete button and leave whoever made the application pacing back and forth by their email client for weeks months even years without ever knowing the what and the why
You could at least put something on the application form to the effect that those you don't want will never know it

more_horiz
Sorry you feel that way.

Have a look here: http://www.GeekPolice.net/t17111-do-you-want-to-learn-how-to-fight-malware-join-GeekPolice-academy

Application submissions that do not say that you would like to help other users, will be automatically denied.

more_horiz
Any fool can reproduce a line of print on an application form. You should read these things properly and try to understand them and not just look for your favourite catch phrase because you never know what you might get. Come to think of it just what kind of selection did you get? Parrots?
I prefer to associate with people.

more_horiz
I honestly would not be able to tell what each trainee would be like. We have no specific discrimination, except for those that want personal skills. We do not train for personal skills, nor do we help with job skills.

Unless an applicant specifically states they want to help users on forums, the app will be automatically declined. We have chosen not to give any reason of declination.

Our policies here are intact, and have never made exceptions, and I don't believe we will do so this time.

Topic closed. Anyone with issues can PM me.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum