WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionGod is doing a better job now.. EmptyGod is doing a better job now..

more_horiz
God is doing a better job now.. ^^

A little girl got on her grandpa's lap and said, "Did God make me?"

"Yes," the grandpa replied.

"Did God make you too?"

"Yes," the grandpa said.

"Well," the little girl said, while running her fingers down his wrinkles and looking at his thinning hair, "He sure is doing a better job nowadays!" Hooray!

............................................................................................

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

God is doing a better job now.. Taeng-10
Credits to crappynco

descriptionGod is doing a better job now.. EmptyRe: God is doing a better job now..

more_horiz
hahha that was funny good joke

descriptionGod is doing a better job now.. EmptyRe: God is doing a better job now..

more_horiz
LOLs, she is too naive.

............................................................................................

God is doing a better job now.. Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

more_horiz
hmm lemme follow GT's method, err... lets see...
the old man should have slapped the lass in the FACE!
how was that for immitation? Please (puppy eyes)

God is doing a better job now.. Firenamecopytt4.th

more_horiz
Gotta try a little harder. =P

God is doing a better job now.. Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

more_horiz
no no... It'll be "this joke is lame... what a shame"

nice one biglowz

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

God is doing a better job now.. Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
LoLs! thx? haha.. shes young agent.. of course shes naive.. xD but they do come up wif some funny ideas at times..

P.S : i definitely will not look for GT if i need constructive comments.. haha..

Constructive = say the bad point help me tink of a solution? (nt some lame solution like dun post at all.. dun post = no mistake) bleahhs..

LoLs..

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
oh i think she just misunderstood that's all

more_horiz
POG wrote:
oh i think she just misunderstood that's all

Next time, post all your comments about what you think of the joke in one post, or just edit it. :read:

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

God is doing a better job now.. Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Lol heres the REAL GT post

Why bring God in the picture???

Thanks for sharing,
GT

more_horiz
GT_Legend wrote:
Lol heres the REAL GT post

Why bring God in the picture???

Thanks for sharing,
GT

Noone posts like GT better, than GT himself.. LMBO or ROFL

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum