WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionVideo's frezzing EmptyVideo's frezzing

more_horiz
My computer has been lagging recently and I've done everything from CCleaner to working with Belazhur in the Virus section and we cant find the problem. My firefox isn't showing some video's and pages unless I move my mouse.

............................................................................................

Video's frezzing Gp_use10

descriptionVideo's frezzing EmptyRe: Video's frezzing

more_horiz
Can you get me a screenshot of problem ? If you open YouTube and click on some website, do you have BLACK or WHITE page where video suppose to be ? Also, do you have latest version of Flash Player, Mozilla Firefox ? Update your graphic driver may solve your problem.

............................................................................................

Video's frezzing V45u80

more_horiz
I reinstalled firefox and for now dont seem to have the problem

more_horiz
Okay, thanks for info.

Video's frezzing V45u80

more_horiz
No problem. I will let you know if it happens again.

more_horiz
Ok its starting up again. What should I do?

more_horiz
Please reinstall Flash Player and your graphic card driver.

Video's frezzing V45u80

more_horiz
Ok I can reinstall Adobe Flash Player but how do I update the driver?

more_horiz
You just have to download latest version from your product website. If you have NVidia, use link bellow :
http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

If your ATI Radeon, check this :
http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx

Video's frezzing V45u80

more_horiz
How will I know which driver is for me. I have an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330 with the Catalyst Control Center

more_horiz
Now it is at the point where a page wont load unless I move the mouse or hit any key and it will load only hen that action is being taken.

more_horiz
Download this :
https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/674/9206/0/www2.ati.com/drivers/mobile/catalyst_mobility_64-bit_util.exe

It's for Windows 7 64bit..

Video's frezzing V45u80

more_horiz
Its installed but nothing has changed. 75% of videos wont play or load without the movement of the mouse

more_horiz
Go to Start > Run > type CMD and press enter.
In Command Prompt please type next command and press Enter :

sfc /scannow

Video's frezzing V45u80

more_horiz
Ok I did that and I still see no difference

more_horiz
Okay, lets try this option too. Download Microsoft Fix It Center from link :
http://fix-it-center.en.softonic.com/universaldownloader-launch

That software should scan your computer for problems and give you a solution. I also suggest you to use CCleaner to Fix Registry and clean up your computer a little.

Video's frezzing V45u80

more_horiz
What am I looking for on this? I don't need a scan on Internet Explorer. Nothing here looks like my problem.

I've tried CCleaner over and over and it doesn't work. I also didn't click on anything in CCleaner that wasn't already checked off when downloaded or updated.

How do I work the registry section and will it hurt or delete any information?

And now I can't close out of Mozilla by clicking the Red X.

more_horiz
In Microsoft Fix It you can start next repairs :
Internet Explorer freezes or crashes
Video freezes or crashes in Internet Explorer or Windows programs

Click on right side on button RUN and follow prompts.

How do I work the registry section and will it hurt or delete any information?

In CCleaner just go to Registry, click on Scan for issue, than click on Fix ALL.

Video's frezzing V45u80

more_horiz
there are some file extensions that I don't want deleted. Do I just uncheck those and how do I know that fixing these wont remove them?

also none of the fixes helped in mozilla firefox

more_horiz
It won't delete your Registry, it's Repair! You don't have to worry.

Video's frezzing V45u80

more_horiz
It looks good so far. I wil let you know if it starts again. Thanks for the help Nazzgull

more_horiz
Nevermind web pages still wont finish loading without movement from the mouse or some sort of action

more_horiz
Lets try with Shark Codec, download and install it :

http://files6.majorgeeks.com/files/ab2d3ab32b06ce52072a27ea0b60fc6f/multimedia/Win7codecs_v269.exe

If this not help, i suggest you to use Windows 7 repair tools. You can use System Restore if you have restore point's, otherwise use Command Prompt with few commands :
sfc /scannow
chkdsk

Video's frezzing V45u80

more_horiz
the link isint working. also I ran both and chkdsk and the scan and the scan said some files couldnt be fixed.

This problem is only happening in firefox because thats all ive used.

more_horiz
Sorry, try one of mirrors on this page :
http://www.majorgeeks.com/Win7codecs_d5959.html

For scan, it's Windows problem, if codec fail, you'll have to reinstall Windows for full functionality.. Or, maybe you can fix inside Windows.

Go to Start > Run > type CMD and press Enter. In Command Prompt type next command :
sfc /scannow /purgecache

If computer ask you for Windows CD, just insert it. This is probably the problem occurred during the removal of viruses.

Video's frezzing V45u80

more_horiz
After a restart of the computer firefox is fine for now whoops spoke to soon. its starting again

more_horiz
I don't have more solution, i suggest you to install fresh copy of Windows.

Try again to use Microsoft Fix It, if nothing helps you, backup all your files and reinstall Windows.

Video's frezzing V45u80

more_horiz
The only time I have this problem is just in Firefox though. Could it be something in firefox?

more_horiz
It could be, or maybe not. You can use Revo Uninstaller or Windows Clean-Up Utility to delete Firefox like it never exist on your computer. Than try to install it again, i'm not sure if it helps, but that's one more solution you should try.

Video's frezzing V45u80

more_horiz
Ok thanks for your help.

more_horiz
Sometimes just creating a new Mozilla profile used to fix such issues

Start | Run | firefox.exe -ProfileManager

Video's frezzing 6e2d77cd857fa24e876097c4af69a4a9-1260152566-432-1

Create a new one and remove the old one.

Things that gets re-created.

• Bookmarks and Browsing History
  • Passwords
  • Site-specific preferences
  • Search engines
  • Personal dictionary
  • Autocomplete history
  • Cookies
  • Security certificate settings
  • Download actions
  • User styles
Hope this helps,
Captain

Regards,
Captain MVP

It is considered
courteous to  post a reply if you have been able to resolve your problem, or received  an answer to your question.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum