WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionRemoved Thinkpoint, now no printer communication, please help EmptyRemoved Thinkpoint, now no printer communication, please help

more_horiz
Like the title says, there appears to be no communication between my computer and printer after removing Thinkpoint.

Here's the thread where I followed the given instructions: http://www.GeekPolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/thought-i-got-rid-of-the-thinkpoint-virus-t24420.htm

Any thoughts?

descriptionRemoved Thinkpoint, now no printer communication, please help EmptyRe: Removed Thinkpoint, now no printer communication, please help

more_horiz
Hi,
If you have Driver CD from your Printer at house, use it to install driver again.

............................................................................................

Removed Thinkpoint, now no printer communication, please help V45u80

descriptionRemoved Thinkpoint, now no printer communication, please help EmptyRe: Removed Thinkpoint, now no printer communication, please help

more_horiz
It's my in-laws' computer. It's the Dell printer that they ordered with the computer. Is it possible to download the driver's from Dell's website?

more_horiz
Okay. You should download if, i think Dell have page for drivers and software.

............................................................................................

more_horiz
I was finally able to get over there tonight. I ended up completely uninstalling the printer and then reinstalled with the drivers. Works great for now. Thank you for the help.

more_horiz
Thanks for let us know.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum