WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionwindows blocking startup programs Emptywindows blocking startup programs

more_horiz
After starting the computer (Gateway laptop Model MT6711) error message shows on the bottom tool bar "Windows has blocked some startup programs" clicking on the box or bar freezes the computer. Clicking on any of the icons or start button also freezes the compouter.

What to do from here?

CRC.

descriptionwindows blocking startup programs EmptyRe: windows blocking startup programs

more_horiz
Hi, please download Startup Inspector for Windows from this link.

Install that software and run, All Startup Items page should be displayed as default. Capture your screen with Print Screen key on your keyboard, go to Paint (Start > Run > mspaint) and press CTRL+V to paste your screenshot. Upload your screenshot to any of image hosting, tinypic.com or imageshack.com and give me Direct link here.

............................................................................................

windows blocking startup programs V45u80

descriptionwindows blocking startup programs EmptyRe: windows blocking startup programs

more_horiz
Tried to transfer the file via flash drive but i'm not able to load anything with out the screen freezing

more_horiz
If you enter Windows, can you use Task Manager ? CTRL+ALT+DEL ?

............................................................................................

more_horiz
I get an error message in a box that says: "Logon process has failed to create the security options dialog"

Failure - Security Options

I click on the "OK" button and it takes me back to the desktop

more_horiz
Okay, i'm pretty sure your infected with malware. Please read post from here, and open new topic here.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum