WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionitunes and ipod syncing Emptyitunes and ipod syncing

more_horiz
i am running windows 7 and itunes 10.1. the other day i connected my ipod to update the new purchases. all was going well. until itunes wiped off everything and started syncing again. It synced movies ,photos , games , audiobooks. but when it got to my music library, it gets about a third of the way through and stops working. i get the message that it will shut down and windows will inform me of the problem, and thats all it does. i have tried removing and reinstalling, re downloading itunes and reinstalling but all to no avail. can anyone tell me WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ? is this a problem with the new apple software, (not unexpected), do i have to go through downloading an old version and starting all over again. really getting sick of apple now, they only seem to care about the mac users, of which my sister is one, she never has any problem with this application!

descriptionitunes and ipod syncing EmptyRe: itunes and ipod syncing

more_horiz
Hi, lets uninstall iTunes like it never exist on computer.

Download Windows Installation Clean-Up Utility from THIS link.
Follow instructions from http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1923
After uninstalling, restart your computer and try to install new iTunes Software.

............................................................................................

itunes and ipod syncing V45u80

descriptionitunes and ipod syncing Emptyitunes and ipod syncing

more_horiz
thanks so much to nazzgull, you are a dead set legend. ipod and itunes now working and syncing fine cheers matey!!

more_horiz
Glad i could help ;)

............................................................................................

itunes and ipod syncing V45u80

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum