WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionTrojan Forces Firefox to Save Your Passwords EmptyTrojan Forces Firefox to Save Your Passwords

more_horiz
A Firefox Trojan has been found to force the Internet browser to save user passwords and then use those passwords to create a new user account on the infected computer.

Most security researchers recommend that users tell Firefox not to remember their passwords, since saved ones are so easily extracted by malware.

The Trojan-PWS-Nslog malware discovered by security company Webroot, however, gets around user preferences altogether by actually deactivating the Firefox code that asks if it should save those passwords when the user logs into a secure site.

More: http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/blogs/bizfeed/207350/

............................................................................................

descriptionTrojan Forces Firefox to Save Your Passwords EmptyRe: Trojan Forces Firefox to Save Your Passwords

more_horiz
When I got into my friends task manager I ran msconfig and saw Maestro in the list. I had no idea what that was until I read this post...thanks so much..I am just so glad I found this site before i get infected(hoping i don't) Can't Believe It

............................................................................................

Cheesy Grin (sparkly Thank You!
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum