WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionMalware Bytes software not working EmptyMalware Bytes software not working

more_horiz
I've gotten several viruses and in the past the Malware Bytes software have helped. Now I got a virus from Security Suite and I've done the same process of downloading the anti-malware bytes software but it's not working. It cleared everything up in Safe-mode but when I try to run in normal mode it keeps saying mbam-setup.exe is infected and won't run the program. Please Help! It won't let me run anything ! Evil or enraged

descriptionMalware Bytes software not working EmptyRe: Malware Bytes software not working

more_horiz
Hello.

Download OTL by OldTimer to your Desktop.

• Close all windows and double click OTL.exe
  • Click Run Scan and let the program run uninterrupted
  • It will produce two logs for you, one will pop up - OTL.txt, the other will be saved on your Desktop - Extras.txt. Post both logs in this thread.
  • You may need to use two posts to get it all.

descriptionMalware Bytes software not working EmptyRe: Malware Bytes software not working

more_horiz
I ended up reformatting my computer, Luckily I backed it up not too long ago so I didn't lose anything. I'll run the program anyway and see what it says. Thanks

more_horiz
Standing by for the log then but I would expect it to be a clean one if you have formatted the machine.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum