WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionshould I load active X  when asked? Emptyshould I load active X when asked?

more_horiz
Certain web sites ask me to load the active X on the top yellow bar, what is the risk ,should I do this? window's XP2000 32 Bit IE8 Dell computer desk top PC spyware protected by windows essentials.

Last edited by suzonka on 6th August 2010, 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added spelling)

descriptionshould I load active X  when asked? EmptyRe: should I load active X when asked?

more_horiz
Well, It depends on the site you are going to run it on ;)

Run it on trusted site that you trust

descriptionshould I load active X  when asked? EmptyRe: should I load active X when asked?

more_horiz
Could you use correct grammar? That would really make it easier to understand what your saying.

window's XP2000

There is no such thing as xp2000. Are you referring to the release date or windows xp and 2000?

PC spyware protected by windows essentials.

The first part I don't understand. Are you referring to a rogue or your pc being protected? Also the correct term is Microsoft Security Essentials. There are rogues out there with similar names to Windows Essentials. Experts may think you are infected.

Again please use clear language when requesting help.

descriptionshould I load active X  when asked? Emptywindows xp

more_horiz
PHANTOM X-GI wrote:
Could you use correct grammar? That would really make it easier to understand what your saying.

window's XP2000
-----------------------------------------------------------
Windows xp sorry about that.
the windows essentials is a product from Microsoft for spy ware protection. thank you for your help. Let me think

There is no such thing as xp2000. Are you referring to the release date or windows xp and 2000?

PC spyware protected by windows essentials.

The first part I don't understand. Are you referring to a rogue or your pc being protected? Also the correct term is Microsoft Security Essentials. There are rogues out there with similar names to Windows Essentials. Experts may think you are infected.

Again please use clear language when requesting help.

descriptionshould I load active X  when asked? Emptyactive X

more_horiz
Happyhunter wrote:
Well, It depends on the site you are going to run it on Wink

Run it on trusted site that you trust

I have not one clue of what his does other than help the site work better with you system, If I should select it and take the chance as a risk because it seems like a reputable site, does this active x stay in my computer or goes away when I perform a disk clean up of my temporary files? Bow or Thanks

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum