WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionMinor site issues, July 27, 2010 EmptyMinor site issues, July 27, 2010

more_horiz
Seems today, reply notification emails are not being sent out immediately, so they may be delayed or you will not receive an email at all.

To work around this, click the "View your posts" link on the GeekPolice Homepage to keep an eye on your topic(s).

Also, it seems the login bar is stuck on the homepage, even though you are already logged in.

We shall forward this issue to the developers, ASAP.

descriptionMinor site issues, July 27, 2010 EmptyRe: Minor site issues, July 27, 2010

more_horiz
it seems the login bar is stuck on the homepage, even though you are already logged in.

Yep, noticed it too. For a moment, i thought as if it's a MITB (Man In The Browser) attempt to steal my credentials Goofy , but after seeing that it's happening in cell phones too, understood that most likely it's an internal site issue..

............................................................................................

Previously 'Ranjan'.

Minor site issues, July 27, 2010 Gpa-st13

Safety and Peace upon you.

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted!

descriptionMinor site issues, July 27, 2010 EmptyRe: Minor site issues, July 27, 2010

more_horiz
I'll temporarily display that login box until it is fixed. So that it won't confuse our members.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Minor site issues, July 27, 2010 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum