WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWhen Windows 7 Arrives, Will Your PC Be Ready? EmptyWhen Windows 7 Arrives, Will Your PC Be Ready?

more_horiz
Windows 7 is coming. Will your PC be ready?

It seems like a straightforward question. However, in the aftermath of the Vista debacle, where many systems that were certified as "Vista Capable" proved to be anything but, the process of vetting new Windows-compatible hardware has taken on new complexity.

You simply cannot count on Microsoft to provide an honest assessment of Windows system requirements. And as the "Vista Capable" experience has shown us, Microsoft's vendor partners are no better.

Hence InfoWorld's motivation in developing the Windows 7 Compatibility Testing widget: the need for a truly independent tool that can evaluate a PC's suitability to run the next version of Windows.

By taking marketing, politics, and vendor-speak out of the equation, we're hoping to provide you with an honest assessment of your PC's runtime environment, factoring in hardware configuration, current stress levels, and workload composition................

More: http://www.pcworld.com/article/147970/when_windows_7_arrives_will_your_pc_be_ready.html

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

When Windows 7 Arrives, Will Your PC Be Ready? Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionWhen Windows 7 Arrives, Will Your PC Be Ready? EmptyRe: When Windows 7 Arrives, Will Your PC Be Ready?

more_horiz
I hope this time software vendors will get drivers out for windows 7 out quickly.

............................................................................................

Hello there. Smile...

descriptionWhen Windows 7 Arrives, Will Your PC Be Ready? EmptyRe: When Windows 7 Arrives, Will Your PC Be Ready?

more_horiz
rattakua wrote:
I hope this time software vendors will get drivers out for windows 7 out quickly.

me too

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum