WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionMy computer keeps crashing its window EmptyMy computer keeps crashing its window

more_horiz
My computer keeps crashing. It makes a weird noise and everything froze. then when i restart it, there is a black screen and no window. I cannot reboot it or if i reboot it, it crashes again. and if i install a new window it crashes in one day. then it dont let me install or reboot anymore. What can i do? and when i run a repair test on the recovery CD it says linear test fail. everything is okay except linear test.
Thats all we know. PLEASE HELP, you're my last chance. This is a SONY Vaio. it is barely 2 years old and runs perfectly before the test.
Please help. I dont know what else to do.
THANKS

descriptionMy computer keeps crashing its window EmptyRe: My computer keeps crashing its window

more_horiz
Keep your topic in here. I deleted your other topic.

Someone should be with you soon.

descriptionMy computer keeps crashing its window EmptyRe: My computer keeps crashing its window

more_horiz
No offense, but you need to be more clear in order to get a response. What window are you talking about? Opening a program, installing windows. The following line is quite confusing.

then when i restart it, there is a black screen and no window. I cannot reboot it or if i reboot it, it crashes again. and if i install a new window it crashes in one day.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum