WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionUnable to remove Backdoor.TidServ!inf  EmptyUnable to remove Backdoor.TidServ!inf

more_horiz
Solved.
The computer which was infected has been given back to the service centre, hope the guys there have a great time. Solving the problem

Last edited by vblord on 15th July 2010, 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The computer which was infected is back to the service centre. So I am not sure what they will do. No use wasting peoples time here)

descriptionUnable to remove Backdoor.TidServ!inf  EmptyOTL log files

more_horiz
Evil or enraged

Last edited by vblord on 15th July 2010, 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Back to the service centre thus out of my hands and not needing my help)

descriptionUnable to remove Backdoor.TidServ!inf  EmptyOTL

more_horiz
Evil or enraged

Last edited by vblord on 15th July 2010, 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Computer no longer with me thus I cannot do anything about it)

descriptionUnable to remove Backdoor.TidServ!inf  EmptyOTL.TXT 3

more_horiz
Evil or enraged

Last edited by vblord on 15th July 2010, 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Original Problem Solved,read above)

descriptionUnable to remove Backdoor.TidServ!inf  EmptyOTL Extras.txt part 1

more_horiz
Evil or enraged

Last edited by vblord on 15th July 2010, 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Original Problem Solved,read post above)

descriptionUnable to remove Backdoor.TidServ!inf  EmptyRe: Unable to remove Backdoor.TidServ!inf

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum