WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWho will win the smartphone war? Google vs Apple EmptyWho will win the smartphone war? Google vs Apple

more_horiz
Right now the 2 fastest growing ones are Apple's iPhone and Google's Android. Microsoft's Win Phone 7 is launching in October, but its too early to say whether they'll even be in this war.

Who do you think will the smart phone war? Apple or Google?

My instinct tells me that Google will win. They're more open when doing things, allowing more space for ideas and developments.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Who will win the smartphone war? Google vs Apple Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionWho will win the smartphone war? Google vs Apple EmptyRe: Who will win the smartphone war? Google vs Apple

more_horiz
Definitely Google, they have so many smart pepole there.

............................................................................................

Who will win the smartphone war? Google vs Apple 2v1art10

"I can handle pain till it hurts"

descriptionWho will win the smartphone war? Google vs Apple EmptyRe: Who will win the smartphone war? Google vs Apple

more_horiz
Hmm.. Apple could possibly win because the iPhone is a 'trend' sort of thing, that and Apple fanboys are vicious. I'd like Google to win, but they've got quite a fight on their hands to do this.

more_horiz
nefarious wrote:
I'd like Google to win, but they've got quite a fight on their hands to do this.

Same here. I don't like Apple's commonly criticized "closed concept" of doing things even though I'm an iPhone user.

I wonder how Windows Phone 7 will turn out.

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Who will win the smartphone war? Google vs Apple Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Andriod will pick up. iPhone will continue to drop after the iPhone 4 hype. Only the die hard fans and developers will stay there.
As for WP7 and Andriod, it just depends on how good WP7 is. I'm looking forward to WP7.

Who will win the smartphone war? Google vs Apple Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

more_horiz
Id love to get an android phone next, the only thing that concerns me is that iv'e heard they have poor battery life when multitasking compared to the iphone. Having to charge my phone every day would be very annoying.

more_horiz
I also want Google to win the battle! Big Grin

more_horiz
Agent Cosmic wrote:
I'm looking forward to WP7.

Looking at the previews alone make me drool. Shh a secret

Who will win the smartphone war? Google vs Apple 2v1art10

"I can handle pain till it hurts"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum