WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionMozilla Launches Firefox 4 Beta EmptyMozilla Launches Firefox 4 Beta

more_horiz
Mozilla released the first beta for Firefox 4 on Tuesday, introducing a new interface design to a wider Windows audience, support for multiple technologies that aim to be essential to Web browsing in the future, and a plan for updates far more aggressive than those of the past.

Available for Windows, Mac, and Linux machines, Firefox 4 beta 1 is Mozilla's first official peek into the future of the world's second most popular browser.

The interface changes in this first beta version are the most apparent, and they might take some users time to get used to, unless you've been playing around with the Firefox nightly builds. Tabs are now on top, by default, at least in the Windows version. In its changelog, Mozilla promises that tabs-on-top will come to the Linux and Mac versions of Firefox, when the default themes on those two operating systems receive updates.

More: http://download.cnet.com/8301-2007_4-20009793-12.html

............................................................................................

descriptionMozilla Launches Firefox 4 Beta EmptyRe: Mozilla Launches Firefox 4 Beta

more_horiz
Will my adblock plug-in work with FF4?

............................................................................................

Mozilla Launches Firefox 4 Beta Longlo10

descriptionMozilla Launches Firefox 4 Beta EmptyRe: Mozilla Launches Firefox 4 Beta

more_horiz
Just tested it this afternoon, it won't. All of my addons doesn't work.

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Mozilla Launches Firefox 4 Beta Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Thanks Doctor. That means I'll be sticking to my old FF until FF makes adding adblock possible.

Mozilla Launches Firefox 4 Beta Longlo10

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum