WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptioniPhone 4 "Reception Problems" Due to Bad Math EmptyiPhone 4 "Reception Problems" Due to Bad Math

more_horiz
Whoops! So it turns out the big iPhone 4 "death grip" hooplah was just an arithmetic error. Amazing this slipped by in testing, but at least it's quite a relief for Apple and over a million customers that a massive recall won't be required. It's pretty funny how big of a deal everyone made this out to be though.

For the record, I have never experienced the bar dropping phenomenon and call quality and reception is far better than on my 3G (though AT&T has always left something to be desired in that area). I am liking these "Letters from Apple" lately though. Sure they're glorified press releases, but they give it that personal, Appley touch. Kind of like how Apple Store employees handed out ice cream and water to line-goers on the 24th.

More: http://pcworld.com/article/200435/

descriptioniPhone 4 "Reception Problems" Due to Bad Math EmptyRe: iPhone 4 "Reception Problems" Due to Bad Math

more_horiz
I'm not so sure that the problem is bad math. Time will tell, I guess. I'll hold off on the upgrade until they get it fixed. History shows that most all new technology that has an issue after release, has more issues found once they try to fix the original problem.

With that said, I am still leaning towards replacing all of my Windows machines with a piece of fruit (a.k.a. Apple). (Gunsmoke)
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum