WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionneed a firewall that is light on resources Emptyneed a firewall that is light on resources

more_horiz
hi all at GeekPolice. so far i hav had comodo and online armour. but these seem to be slowing the comp down a lot. can u suggest a firewall that is light on resources plz. im pretty sure its the firewall slowing it down as ive run malware bytes and microsoft security essentials which r finding nothing. any help will b much appreciated. thanks in advance

descriptionneed a firewall that is light on resources EmptyRe: need a firewall that is light on resources

more_horiz
Try Outpost Firewall free:

http://free.agnitum.com/

descriptionneed a firewall that is light on resources EmptyRe: need a firewall that is light on resources

more_horiz
thanks 4 the quick response. i will make a note of it but am giving pc tools firewall plus a try at the min. it seems ok so far. its 4 my daughters laptop so it needed 2 b very user friendly. as u know it has the novice user option which is ideal. thanks again. while i was lookin through the forum for any suggestions i tried the link 4 webroot antivirus spyware and firewall. it states on the forum that it is shareware but on the webroot site there r only paid versions. it may b me just not being able to find the shareware version. but i looked 4 a while...cheers!

more_horiz
Remember to have only one firewall installed at a time.

more_horiz
yeah i know thanks 4 the warning anyway

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum