WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionnew wireless n router does not work on desktop computer Emptynew wireless n router does not work on desktop computer

more_horiz
I installed a Linksys WRT160N router to my network. Wireless laptops have no trouble connecting to the router and the internet, but my desktop Dell Optiplex 745 64 bit OS and wired printer (with wireless capability) are not working. My desktop freezes constantly now and I can't access the internet or the printer. I have read some horrible reviews about this router and I'm not sure what version I have...V2 seems to have issues. I tried Cisco tech support and was told that it was 'beyond her skillset' so she sent me to a pay per session third party. I don't think that was right as everything was peachy with my old Buffalo G router. I simply hoped for faster connectivity and better range to connect another desktop wirelessly. Any help would be immensely appreciated!

descriptionnew wireless n router does not work on desktop computer EmptyRe: new wireless n router does not work on desktop computer

more_horiz
Hi,
please read THIS post, and open new topic in Virus, Spyware & Malware Removal forum.

............................................................................................

new wireless n router does not work on desktop computer V45u80
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum