WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionNetwork Printer issue with Windows 7 Professional 64bit EmptyNetwork Printer issue with Windows 7 Professional 64bit

more_horiz
In our network, we installed windows 7 professional 64bit as a test to see if things will work out fine.

So far, the only problem we encountered is mapping network printers only.

The network drives are mapped fine.
UAC is turned off, firewall isnt running, and we dont have anything else that could be blocking it either.
It gives error that drive ris not found.

We restarted the print server, but same issue, we set it to find drivers from internet and windows update, but it found nothing at all.

Anyone have any resolution to this? We have hp printers, ricoh printers, lexmark printers and zebra printers.

descriptionNetwork Printer issue with Windows 7 Professional 64bit EmptyRe: Network Printer issue with Windows 7 Professional 64bit

more_horiz
Did you use a 64 bit driver from the printers manafacturer?

............................................................................................

MiKeY

MCITP MCSE CompTia A+ Server+ Security+

descriptionNetwork Printer issue with Windows 7 Professional 64bit EmptyRe: Network Printer issue with Windows 7 Professional 64bit

more_horiz
No where would i get them from? And do i install it on the print server or the laptop having the problem?

more_horiz
The maker of the printer i.e. www.epson.com should have it !

............................................................................................

MiKeY

MCITP MCSE CompTia A+ Server+ Security+

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum