WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionComputer making Continuous beep noise start up EmptyComputer making Continuous beep noise start up

more_horiz
Hey guys, my Computer is now making this continous beep noise that is very loud. It happened when i added my 2nd video card onto my motherboard and added the sli bridge, when i started it up it made the noise, so i turned it off and took out the card and now its working. I orginally had the two cards in but i took one out to do some troubleshooting because my WoW game would no longer work on my computer ever since a patch 3. Also im not sure if this is related but i had a side fan on the case and when i went to add the card i accidently broke the connector on the side fan to the motherboard, so im not sure if thats the problem. Any help would be much appreciated.

descriptionComputer making Continuous beep noise start up EmptyRe: Computer making Continuous beep noise start up

more_horiz
Never mind all, i was retarded and i forgot to add its own powersupply, as soon as i did it stopped making noise.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum