WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionItunes won't play songs EmptyItunes won't play songs

more_horiz
This is extremely frustrating for me because it's been happening for about a year now. When I open my itunes it won't play music. The song will say it's playing, but the status bar is stuck at 0.00. (also, if I try to play a movie through itunes, the movie will play, but there is no sound). I think what makes it worse is that it will sometimes work when I restart either my pc or my itunes.

A few months ago I tried uninstalling itunes and deleting the registry files (?)(i think thats what they're called) and re-installing. It didn't fix anything, I still had to restart itunes six times before I could get it to play anything.

I do have a program called TuneUp installed that works with my itunes, but its out of date so I've been trying to uninstall it in case it could be causing the problem. But I don't have the uninstall.exe for some reason so I sent an email to them asking for it, so I'm hoping t get that soon.

And yes, my itunes is up to date, I just installed the latest update last week.

Any suggestions?

descriptionItunes won't play songs EmptyRe: Itunes won't play songs

more_horiz
Hello,

Are you using the latest version of iTunes?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Itunes won't play songs Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Yes, version 9.1.

more_horiz
You might want to install the newer version 9.1.1

This version has fixed a lot of problems that 9.1 had.

more_horiz
If you still had problem with itunes try some itunes alternatives. I would suggest you to get SharePod.http://www.getsharepod.com/download/SharePod.zip

............................................................................................

Itunes won't play songs Vikikascopy
Itunes won't play songs Vikiphotoshopcopy
Itunes won't play songs Yahoovikicopy
Itunes won't play songs Vikimsncopy
Itunes won't play songs Vikiskypecopy
Itunes won't play songs Vikifirefoxcopy
Itunes won't play songs Vikigamercopy

more_horiz
I had the same problem and it turned out to be the type of music files i was loading on my ipod were MP3 and i pod files are AAC files .So when you playback the track it will show it but not play.

Forget i tunes and use Winamp where you can rip mp3,cds ,etc and convert to AAC files to your i pod i found the free software easy to use and does the job also you can rip from the i pod(AAC) to MP3 ,Cd

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum